The Intracept® Procedure is being rapidly adopted, and this role will play a pivotal part in continuing and accelerating that adoption – supporting the planning, implementation, execution, and evaluation of marketing programs and events. The right candidate will have a commercial mindset, be comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment, be adept at breaking down tactics into scale-able execution plans, and have experience leading execution of large and small commercial events. The right candidate will also be able to collaborate across the marketing team and, when needed, crossfunctionally (working especially well with a field sales team), while also executing work as an individual contributor. The role will need to be especially detail oriented, ensuring that events and campaigns are executed professionally and per plan.
Specific responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Manage the company’s trade show activity, helping determine which conferences to attend, how to promote effectively, bringing all stakeholders to contribute according to plan, and leading the overall execution of the tradeshow strategy (including management of 3rd party vendors, as needed for a specific trade show)
- Plan and execute smaller-scale commercial events, such as local conferences, webinars, teleconferences, as well as proprietary commercial events (such as half day symposia or dinner meetings) in support of commercial strategy. Work may include leadership and
- execution of venue sourcing, registration site development and design, agenda development, AV, Catering, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and related event communication.
- Partner with downstream marketing and marketing agencies to execute marketing campaigns; own aggregation of metrics and related dashboarding for campaigns and tactics, and ensure leads generated from commercial campaigns and events are logged and provided to appropriate field personnel
- Support maintainenance and creation of marketing collateral and related communications, such as physician and patient testimonials, graphic design, etc. including work with supportive 3rd party service providers
- Enable field access to marketing materials, both through maintenance of an online portal and working with vendors to complete printed material requests.
- Contribute to new hire processes and procedures from the marketing team, such as orchestrating new sales FTE demo materials, scrubs, and similar requirements to fulfill their role
- Establish related processes that standardize and streamline areas of responsibility
- Execute all responsibilities with a commercial mindset and with start-up urgency
- Contribute to the Marketing team’s strategy and execution overall while being a strong team player
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a related role, including marketing communications, events and tradeshow management, or marketing program management
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Budget and vendor management experience required
- Expertise in Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Previous experience in a similar role in a start-up environment (desired)