This critical role supports the success of our agents' businesses by providing expert advice and direction in a variety of marketing areas, helping them to meet their sales goals. This position facilitates agent onboarding and integration to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Marketing Specialists drive agent business building through marketing and provide one-on-one and group education and training on internal and external tools while supporting general office marketing.
This position will support all roll outs of new company marketing technology tools as well as provide our sales agents with digital and traditional marketing strategy ideas and branding support.
A person who is highly independent and self-directed will be most successful in this role. This position requires strong skills in project management, training and communication. Expertise in relationship building is essential.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Education and Support
- Develop and provide subject matter expertise on all company marketing tools and resources including but not limited to: CRM, print on demand system, cloud software, proprietary websites and intranet
- Conduct training classes on a regular basis that focus on available company marketing tools and provide issue resolution procedures along with one-on-one assistance as needed.
- Stay abreast of external tools and marketing resources and communicate how Sales Associates can leverage those opportunities to advance their sales
- In-branch communicator of company marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Recommend and support e-marketing and social media strategies pertaining to branch offices that are in concert with the local marketing business plan, and upon approval, leverage local technology resources to implement.
- Interact with the local Field Marketing Manager to coordinate office contests and events that support company revenue drivers. Recommend fresh strategies to encourage participation and increase success rate.
Onboarding and Integration
- Provideonboarding to new agents and set a training plan
- Educate agents how to maximize their online presence
- Guide agents on application and utilization of internal and external real estate marketing tools
Agent Personal Promotion Support and Consultation
- Review and assist building personal marketing plans and advertising strategy
- Develop social media strategy to support advertising and promotion of customer testimonials
- Support property and personal marketing jobs to include the coordination, design or consultation with sales associates on type of marketing pieces to create, pricing and process.
- Alert the national PR team of notable listings, interesting personal stories and upcoming office events and submit templated press releases to the local media outlets
- Work with agents on complex custom marketing requests
- Attend and present at recurring office sales meetings and regional marketing meetings
- Complete all marketing/staff training and webinars
- Work to resolve job related or Sales Associate marketing issues, concerns or questions
- Address program and technical support issues
- Remain cognizant of quality issues, rules, industry regulations and protocols pertinent to marketing in the real estate industry
- 4-yeardegree in marketing related field preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, creative agency, or communications field
- Prior real estate experiencepreferred but not required
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, MacOS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient and skilled in creative design and social media applications.
- Strong training, presentation and public-speaking skills
- Ability to follow direction and utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills