As the Marketing Specialist supporting our Partners, you will be responsible for executing sales enablement and demand generation strategies to support sales pipeline growth and revenue, communication and implementation of marketing campaign tactics that accelerate revenue and margin performance. As a marketing point of contact for sales you will provide ongoing closed loop communication representing Marketing to Sales Leadership, communicating initiatives, and qualifying sales requests for marketing support.
To Be Successful you will:
- Develop and maintain ongoing sales campaigns, programs, incentives and recognition, and result reporting.
- Create strategies and detailed programs designed to meet sales and KPI targets and continually evaluate for ROI and desired results.
- Continually innovate sales incentives and recognition based on latest research, trends, technology, and best practices.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to promote Insight Services.
- Ensure targeted marketing tools and information are provided to the sales field.
- Implement end user experience strategy into marketing collateral.
- Orchestrate the creation of emails, flyers, ads, webcasts, web pages, and printed materials.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of Services areas.
- Analyze and support inbound and outbound marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve goals.
- Leverage customer data to refine campaign management and strategy.
- Identify brand-building initiatives.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Provide design/content and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Be strategic. You will proactively develop, launch, and manage ongoing sales enablement projects and marketing campaigns. Recommend joint marketing/sales programs. Prepare status and response reports on marketing efforts. Provide recommendations for the yearly Go-to-Market process representing sales needs to marketing.
- Contribute and create. You will submit thorough Creative Service Requests within defined criteria and timelines. Prepare status reports on the marketing efforts. You will coordinate all aspects of a campaign, which could include Product Management for product selection, content and offers or the Insight Agency for creative execution and production.
- Coordinate and communicate. You will develop a closed loop communication process ensuring coverage within Product management team. Contributes in Sales Leadership meetings with the team, communicating marketing initiatives to sales, and sales initiatives to marketing. Support Events team in sales communication for all Insight events and external tradeshows, driving attendance through sales teams.
Required Skills for this Marketing Specialist Opportunity:
- High level copy writing
- Project management
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Analytical thinker
- Up to date on current marketing trends
- Good communicator/listener
- Exceptionally efficient and able to manage time effectively
- Ability to prioritize in a multi-tasking environment
- Quick learner with exceptional aptitude for understanding complex, technical concepts
What you bring to Insight:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Business Administration/Marketing from four-year College or university. Have a minimum of 3 years marketing experience within Business-to-Business sales organization
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with product management in the technology space.
Requisition Number: 73364