Due to our explosive growth, OneDigital Health and Benefits is looking for marketing experts to join our organization as specialists to support our Farmington, CT office. The right candidates for this role will dive right into major projects, work collaboratively and run with the ball. We are looking for individuals with experience in an integrated, digital, content, design and results-focused marketing environment.
The Marketing Specialist will benefit from our national strategies, initiatives and assets and will deploy them in their region. You'll be connected to a national marketing team that believes in high performance, collaboration, authentic communication, open feedback, and overall excellence. You’ll have opportunities to manage a wide variety of marketing initiatives—including building the brand, managing campaigns to drive lead generation, developing thought leadership content, planning and executing industry events, developing print collaterals and website messaging, and executing marketing automation activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization recognized as being one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for, and named to the INC 5000 every year for the last twelve.
- Provides the development and execution of the local office’s marketing initiatives.
- Collaborates with national marketing team in developing goals, strategies and best practices that will ensure dynamic sales growth and industry-leading client retention.
- Ensures relationships are developed with all office team members order to meet and exceed the sales and retention goals of the local office.
- Manages brand awareness activities in the State, including buzz-building, event marketing, key market messaging and execution.
- Curates content development and execution for all marketing channels, including media (online and print), website and social, and branded collateral.
- Develops and executes the local office marketing plan—including digital lead generation activities, Eloqua campaigns, content strategies, brand awareness initiatives, print collaterals, webinars, social and PR.
- Manages local market relationships with journalists and media, and works together with OneDigital’s national PR service provider as needed.
- Executes local event marketing initiatives.
- Works with local leadership team to monitor, analyze and present the results of marketing efforts to stakeholders in order to make smarter, integrated marketing decisions that deliver impact.
- Collaborates with sales, client services and IT to manage, maintain, scrub and renew data used for digital marketing initiatives.
- Leverages and regionalizes national marketing campaigns (email, digital, social, print) to drive results for the local office.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience in employee benefits, insurance, healthcare, or professional services with increasing responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Information Design or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to drive MQLs as a result of integrated and digital marketing campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with much of the following: social, (Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, FB, etc.) digital, (Eloqua, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, WordPress, UberFlip, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Google Analytics), design (InDesign, Illustrator, Prezi, PowerPoint), as well as one or more organizational platforms (Office 365, Trello, Wrike, OneNote, Slack,) and Microsoft Office.
- Comfort with technology and using online software to manage your work;
- Proactive, energetic, and ready to dive in and get your hands dirty;
- Proven experience with Eloqua;
- Ability to coordinate the activities of outside vendors to accomplish multiple, concurrent deadlines;
- Proven ability to collaborate across teams and departments (sales, IT, client services);
- Must have excellent grammar, writing and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, independent or team environment;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined;
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and grow as a result;