Matrix Medical Network is a privately held company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona with satellite offices in Florida and Massachusetts. We are a leading healthcare services organization improving the quality of healthcare through clinical, analytical and technology services. We provide quality service to health plans and their members nationwide.
Matrix Medical Network continues to experience robust growth, providing professional growth opportunities for our associates. Our engaging and rewarding work environment has been recognized as a “Top 100 Workplace”. We provide excellent training, great work culture and an energetic team environment.
The Marketing Specialist position is responsible for delivering custom marketing campaigns to support the growth and expansion of company products and services. This position will partner cross-functionally to develop optimal messages, channels and design for pilot programs and innovative solutions.
- Support client partnerships through management of relationships with key marketing contacts
- Lead marketing strategy conversations with key client contacts
- Manage marketing portfolios for assigned book of business while adhering to strict client brand standards and Medicare and/or Medicaid Marketing Guidelines
- Monitor and track client marketing goals and align with company
- Creates custom marketing campaigns at the client level to drive awareness and increase acceptance rates
- Develops comprehensive marketing and action plans; ensures their completion and crisp execution to achieve the desired results for both Matrix and our clients
- Serves as the communication liaison cross-functionally
- Partner with other departments to lead, develop and execute marketing plans
- Evaluates marketing results and provides recommendations to ensure goals are successfully met
- Contribute in a collaborative manner with other departments during planning sessions
- May attend onsite client visits as necessary
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
Required Skills and Abilities:
- At least five (5) years related marketing experience.
- Previous healthcare or health planexperience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Exceptional relationship building, customer service, and communication skills
- Wide-ranging experience using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Experience with campaign management or customer communication software is a plus.
- Strong judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Critical Thinking Skills- Ability to weigh options and determine methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal supervision
- Organizational Ability- can organize information and work flows to meet deadlines, manage expectations and resources.
- Communication Skills- must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with internal and external parties on behalf of the organization.
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: Minimal travelrequired.
Work Conditions: General office environment.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.