Broad responsibility for managing marketing initiatives for a designated marketing program. Works across a wide range of internal and external constituents. Responsible for developing successful communications and marketing strategies by creating and executing well written, creative, original, eye-catching campaigns.
- Develops, executes and delivers print, digital and online marketing strategies in coordination with designated programs customers. This includes understanding the policy and security requirements of each agency to ensure compliance with agency standards, as well as the program nuances specific to each customer.
- Develops and communicates customer-centric best practices for engaging audiences in print and digital channels.
- Develops creative and engaging seminars, presentations, and webinars.
- Edits and updates proprietary seminar presentations as needed.
- In consultation with the vendor reporting teams, publishes regular reporting on marketing effectiveness as well as provides recommendations for performance improvement.
- Creates and executes integrated marketing collateral for specified products.
- Maintains multiple client branding guidelines and marketing production across all media types.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
General Job Information
United States of America
United States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date
Date Requisition Created
Bachelors: Marketing (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
-Bachelor?s degree in marketing, journalism, advertising or communications.-Experience in writing and editing copy. Strong writing skills required.-Integrated marketing communications and management skills including research, analysis and strategy.-Creative, quick thinker with strong executive-level communication and influencing skills.-Excellent project management and organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly.-Self-starter, flexible, creative, independent thinker and impeccable attention to detail.Minimum 5+ years in a marketing position-Minimum 5+ years in a marketing position preferably in behavioral health care.-Strong computer skills. MS Office, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat) a plus.