Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 51 days ago
• Oversee creative development and execution of collateral materials, websites, email marketing, advertising, video collateral, etc. and ensure messaging is consistent across all communications.
• Coordinate and manage logistics and deliverables for all events and tradeshows, including booths, literature, and all assets.
• Implement social media strategies to create, curate, and manage social content. Manage online reputation by monitoring and responding to online reviews across a variety of media outlets.
• Develop messaging, positioning and content to be used in external initiatives.
• Provide writing and design support by creating promotional copy drafts and proof-reading copy
• Track the success rates and ROI of marketing campaigns to optimize effectiveness and impact.
• Work closely with other marketing team members, sales team and enablement and communications team to ensure objectives are met.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications or equivalent
• 5+ years of related professional experience in marketing communications, marketing, advertising or the equivalent
• Ability to think strategically and make strong judgments about marketing effectiveness.
• Creative individual with drive, confidence, and the ability to influence and persuade others at any level of the business.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with teams across the business as well as with third-party resources.
• Strong written, verbal and listening skills and the ability to collaborate to the best solution.
• Results oriented and well organized, willing to jump in and do any job, big or small.
• High energy and positive attitude with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Can coordinate multiple projects of varying degrees of priority simultaneously.
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Design Suite
• Experience with Microsoft Office, email service providers and ability to quickly learn other productivity tools.
• Content marketing, marketing automation and email marketing experience a plus.