Marketing Specialist III - Lending Product Team
The Marketing Specialist III primary responsibility is to support themarketing team in the coordination ofmarketing programs for a specific product or business line. At the direction of supervisors, The Marketing Specialist III will coordinate the day to day activity in support ofmarketing programs and plans.
• Coordinates moderately complex marketing projects in support of marketing initiatives.
• May serve as marketing contact for various initiatives.
• Maintains appropriate project records, databases and information and reports to management and others on project status and updates.
• Assists with client meetings, including business line or other Company clients, determining needs and requirements, generating ideas and formulating project plans.
• Creates project plans, adding ideas from research and other department personnel and ensuring that client issues, concerns and priorities identified in meetings and other communications are addressed.
• May evaluate effectiveness of projects after implementation; may compile and analyze feedback from various internal areas and outside vendors, develops recommendations as appropriate and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• May create marketing materials as necessary in support of various projects and other work; may write copy, secure approvals and coordinate layout and production with appropriate internal or outside personnel.
• Fully understands the functions, intricacies and requirements of the product or business line with which they are working.
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
• 5-7 years related experience required.
• Experience required, preferably in the financial services industry.
• In-depth project management experience.
• Extensive knowledge of financial services marketing practices and techniques
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Vendor management experience preferred.
• Supervisory experience helpful.
• Excellent communication skills, including strong writing ability.
• Proven presentation skills.
• Proficient PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint