The Marketing Specialist supports the organization’s mission to provide superior quality, lasting value, and outstanding customer service through the day-to-day work flow processes that affect Holiday Builders. The Marketing Specialist will provide support to the VP of Sales and Marketing in areas of advertising, marketing, monitoring website and monitoring inventory of marketing materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, develop, coordinate, and maintain timely production and distribution of collateral / marketing materials.
- Manage Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Develop marketing strategies focusing on digital media and use of internet tools such as social media, blogs and websites.
- Write and curate content to social medial sites including blog writing.
- Develop insights and ideas that can inspire creativity interactive marketing innovation.
- Support strategies for customer acquisition and support internal events through acquisition of creation and promotional materials.
- Act as a communication liaison with other departments and customers (internal and external) to develop a range of corporate and field marketing materials.
- Assist with implementation of marketing plans including branding, advertising and special events to facilitate the company’s marketing and advertising strategies.
- Partner effectively with advertising firms, printers, and other vendor partners.
- Participating/assisting on special projects as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising or related field required.
Minimum 7-10 years of Sales/Marketing or related experience required, preferably in homebuilding industry.
Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and website management.
- Strong customer service skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, graphic design and internet applications
- Possess ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Gather and summarize data for reports, prioritize work, problem solve and follow through the ensure deadlines are consistently met
- Detail oriented and resourceful
- Interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge / understanding of branding concepts combined with an ability to manage marketing activities, programs and promotions
- Proactive and proficient in creating both print and electronic collateral material including advertising, coordinating graphic design and production of such items as brochures, signage, websites, etc.