If you want to work for a company with a passion for quality and innovation, consider Franklin Fueling Systems, the premier designer and manufacturer of the world's most complete line of petroleum equipment including Submersible Pumping Systems, Piping and Containment Systems, Service Station Hardware, Dispensing Systems, Fuel Management Systems, and Transport Systems. Your career at Franklin will be well rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits--and more. We understand a fulfilling family life is the foundation to a successful professional one. We strive to promote from within and help every employee realize their professional potential. We believe in lifetime careers that continually challenge and fulfill.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for coordinating, implementing, and maintaining projects related to products and programs to meet market requirements. Provides support to the Director of Marketing Communications, product managers, sales managers, as well as external customers. Provides direction and works in conjunction with Corporate Communications and outside vendors to execute required projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs literature and marketing materials using the Adobe Creative Suite design software.
- Initiates marketing projects with corporate communications or external vendors.
- Provides support and direction to corporate communications or external vendors by obtaining and verifying necessary information required to execute sales support material, website content, and other marketing projects.
- Defines and maintains the marketing project list.
- Develops internal and external communication materials such as announcements, bulletins, PowerPoint presentations, and other items as required for the product and sales teams.
- Oversees new product packaging implementation or the updates to existing product packaging.
- Initiates, reviews and approves literature and sales support materials, focusing on the verification of product specifications and brand messaging.
- Arranges photo shoots and works in conjunction withproduct manager to obtain product samples or cutaways as needed.
- Assists with the coordination of external marketing and sales-related trade shows and events.
- Attends meetings, seminars, and trade show events as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Has a solid working knowledge of design programs including Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Has graphic design abilities and knows basic layout principles.
- Understands literature and packaging print processes.
- Understands internet marketing technologies and social media.
- Effectively communicates information and responds to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, the general public, and other employees of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses discretion with business information.
- Reads and understands documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Writes routine reports and correspondence.
- Adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides numbers (using currency and other forms of measurement).
- Utilizes common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Deals with problems involving several known variables in situations of routine nature.
- Plans the time, method, manner, and/or performance sequence of own work; may also occasionally assist in planning work assignments performed by others within a limited area of operation.
- Frequently makes decisions of both minor and major importance, which may affect the work operations of other employees and/or clientele to a moderate degree.
- Completes some moderately repetitive tasks.
- Uses noncomplex machines and equipment (adding machines, calculators, copy/fax machines, etc.).
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or related field (required).
- One to three years of relevant experience in marketing (required).
- Experience in construction, utilities, or manufacturing (preferred).
- Intermediate: Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Advanced: Adobe Creative Suite.
- While performing the functions of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to stand or walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
- This position is not subjected to harmful environmental conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.