Position Title: Marketing Specialist
Position Number: 282561
Location: Denver, CO
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Marketing, Microsoft Office, Project Management, Sales
****C2C IS NOT ALLOWED****
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title - Marketing Coordinator II
Location - Denver, Colorado, 80237
Duration * 12 Months
* Responsible for assisting with various marketing initiatives.
* Supports the development and distribution of marketing and sales materials.
* Assists in production of advertising, marketing brochures, press releases, sales kits or other promotional materials to support product launches.
* May write articles and design layouts.
* Tracking and publishing of quarterly milestones information.
* Work with team to publish documents and manage archives.
* Coordination of team projects as requested.
* Qualifications: the ideal candidate will have strong project management and administrative skills, high integrity, and a positive, can-do attitude.
* Also much be very experience with Microsoft Office. (Usually requires a 2-year degree and 1-3 years experience)
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)