* Assist in the development and execution of qPCR marketing program deliverables, based on defined strategic marketing plans.
* Closely collaborate with global and regional market development managers to develop messaging and creative concepts for key marketing programs.
* Work with internal creative services team and external agencies to drive the completion of marketing materials, including: flyers, product brochures, web site content, white papers, videos, webinars, promos, sales tools, social media communications, and sales & customer presentations.
* Leverage analytics to determine the effectiveness of marketing programs based on KPI and ROI marketing metrics. Regularly track marketing program results; develop and present metrics dashboards and recommendations for plan improvements.
* Lead the sustaining marketing activities for qPCR including updating marketing materials, web pages, emails, and other communications as necessary.
* Bachelor* s degree in life sciences, marketing, business administration, or communications.
* A minimum of 3 years of experience with a proven track record of accomplishments in marketing/marketing communications.
* Previous experience executing marketing communications is required.
* Must be detail oriented - must have the ability to identify and resolve problems and complete tasks with attention to detail.
* Strong business acumen, marketing experience, and customer focus are essential.
* Understanding of analytics metrics and how to use them to inform plan improvements.
* Able to act in a highly autonomous manner and address complex programs with high corporate visibility.
* Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced marketing environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and stay within budget
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to gain consensus and facilitate decision making processes within a matrixed environment
* Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop.