Role and Responsibilities
The BAT Marketing Specialist is responsible for defining, coordinating and the execution of the Business Aviation lead generation and content marketing strategy. He/she will ensure the necessary tactics and processes are in place to effectively deliver results relative to lead generation, training differentiation, and content prioritization. This position is responsible for reporting on the effectiveness of the strategic marketing initiatives based on the business needs collaborating with the worldwide sales team, shared services and operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Generation Responsible for developing and managing lead generation campaigns and programs to support lead nurturing, PR announcements, tradeshows and events. Will continually research, evaluate and test new lead generation channels and technologies to learn and improve targeting and lead acquisition. Works closely with global sales team to continuously improve lead scoring and nurturing.
- Content Marketing: Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention. Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy to meet the business objectives. Knowledge of best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why. Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- CRM:Serves as the primary marketing operations point of contact and assists with Salesforce template creation/administration. Provide ongoing analytics and analysis to provide marketing and sales with insights for better decision-making.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Internal and external communications, interpersonal skills, visual identity and corporate branding, marketing and promotion, event management, staff supervision, research and analysis, negotiating, strategist ,Digital Marketing Certificate, Social media platform knowledge, SFDC
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 5-8 years in advertising agency experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
SENSORY & PHYSICAL EFFORTS
- Position requires great deal of attention to detail
- Preparing outbound shipments for trade shows,
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Sitting at desk
- Possible opportunity to attend trade shows – long time standing