Want to join a team that cultivates passion and drives innovation? At Axis, we believe in innovating for a smarter safer world. We just happen to provide cutting-edge security solutions across the globe. While each Axian has his or her own motivators, we all share the same core values.
We're more than just a team here. We are a family. We care about each other, grow together and celebrate successes. Wednesday popcorn, Friday morning bagels, ping pong, and other fun activities add to the time we spend together. This isn't your typical 9-5. It's a way of life!
The North American Marketing Team is looking for a skilled Marketing Specialist with B2B marketing experience to work with us in our Chelmsford, MA-based team. Join us in this exciting challenge where you will plan, execute and follow through on marketing initiatives relating to targeted vertical markets and Axis partner programs. You will also liaise with both external and internal customers, and leverage both traditional and digital marketing tactics to implement campaigns with real bottom-line impact.
What You'll Do Here…
- Develop, implement and follow through on multi-channel marketing campaigns which showcase the value of Axis and partner solutions in the context of specific vertical markets such as smart cities and education or retail and banking.
- Collaborate with Axis Business Development team and other marketing departments (Events, Marketing Communications, Partner Marketing, Educational Services, Sales Development, & Field Marketing) to implement marketing campaigns and annual plans, in line with Axis' business objectives.
- Research and identify new opportunities for exposing the Axis brand and message in assigned industry segments. Prioritize all initiatives to best meet business objectives and align with budget requirements.
- Possess or develop understanding of Axis technology as it relates to customer requirements and solutions offering. Ability to write relevant messaging for Axis solutions in vertical space.
- Continuously measure ROI of marketing initiatives, report the findings and utilize information to enhance marketing plans.
- Liaise with a variety of central and decentralized marketing teams throughout US sales territories, Mexico, Canada, South America and Axis Corporate Marketing organization in Lund, Sweden.
- Responsible for developing, gaining approval for and executing against independent budget.
What We Are Looking For…
- Experience working within a fast-paced B2B marketing environment, creating and executing coordinated marketing strategies
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and experience working within a marketing automation platform (Pardot preferred)
- Passion for marketing & brand
- True project manager
- Prior experience building strong business relationships both internally and externally; strong overall communication skills
- Organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Excellent use of time management
- Flexible and adaptive to changing business requirements
- Budget management and resource allocation
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office – primarily Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Concise writing and editing skills
- Ability to effectively work independently as well as within a team
- Focused independent drive
- Precise attention to detail
What You'll Need…
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- Minimum 4 years marketing experience
Valued but not required skills or experience:
- Prefer experience marketing towards end customers within a channel sales model
- Prefer experience within the IT and/or security industry