Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Marketing Specialist
Position Number: 269391
Location: Baltimore, MD
Desired Skill Set:
Data Analysis, Marketing, MS Excel, MS Office 2003, MS Word, Research
Title: Market Research Analyst
Location: Baltimore, MD - 21203
Duration: 12 Months
The Market Research Analyst will support various departments of the business that need research support. Research projects generally focus on, but are not limited to, customer segmentation, advertising optimization, branding, and customer satisfaction.
This person will need to use data to provide insight to drive key strategic business decisions. Candidates with a history of being able to use data to tell a story, and who thrive in collaborative work environments are welcome to apply.
• Export data in Excel from monthly reports
• Graph trends from syndicated research
• Summarize quarterly reports from JD Power and other research vendors
• Take on research plan design, methodology, and timing.
• Create discussion guides, screeners, and assist with focus group research.
• Perform monthly updates to the Research Repository to include all results from surveys in one location
• Questionnaire design and programming
• Conduct thorough and careful analysis of data, by gathering critical information, then analyzing, interpreting and synthesizing key learnings.
• Communicate strategic insights based on data and provide sound business recommendations.
• 3+ years marketing research related experience.
• Outstanding data visualization skills
• Must be able to recognize overall trends and be able to relate findings across different studies
• Knowledge of relational databases and market research methodology
• Strategic thinker - strong problem definition and solution skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to run statistical tests independently
• Familiarity with web based survey software
• Proficient with Excel and Power Point
• Bachelor''s or advanced degree in business, marketing or related field
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.