Reports to the Manager, Merchandising with a direct supporting relationship to the assigned Regional Merchandising Manager. The Specialist works extensively across corporate marketing functions and regional teams. The MS teams with the Merchandising Specialist to drive production efforts and ensure deadlines are achieved.
1. Procure manufacturer incentive, offer, and promotional event details and produce Offer Overview documentation.
2. Build Ad Specials, Service Coupons and coordinate production of Promotional Banners with service provider.
3. Analyze market intelligence data to provide keys insights for production of monthly Regional Competitive Reports.
4. Coordinate meeting logistics, collect content and produce materials for monthly Regional Merchandising Calls.
5. Procure offer details and upload content (all media), into Merchandising Platform while maintaining process integrity.
6. Process and complete assigned projects submitted to the Store Marketing Support line while achieving defined SLAs.
7. Process and input job request into Job Management System (JMS), drive channel assignment and achieve defined SLAs.
8. Develop, produce and distribute Merchandising Tool Kit (Newsletter, Campaign Briefs, Calendar and Reports) assets.
9. Document system, process and production breakdowns into department Issues Log as well as resolve assigned cases.
10. Manage third party and channel Production Schedule as well as develop and administer remediation plans as required.
11. Coordinate brand, compliance and legal review efforts of internal and third party produced merchandising assets.
12. Manage Merchandising Asset and Image Libraries. Maintain organization and ensure files remain current.
13. Demonstrate and advocate company vision, mission, and values. Adhere to company policy and procedures.
14. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
2. Minimum 5 years marketing and/or advertising agency account service.
3. Demonstrated project management and organizational competency.
4. Demonstrated campaign development and administration experience.
5. Experience working with high volume, detailed work processes and deadlines.
6. Ability to work cooperatively with internal and external departments.
7. Strong organization, interpersonal and influencing skills.
8. In depth knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
9. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple concurrent projects while meeting deadlines.
10. Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
1. Light travel (up to several days per year).
2. Standard office environment.
AutoNation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID 2018-89375