About The Position
The Marketing Solutions Director will join our expanding Marketing team and will act as our Senior domain expert, responsible for the packaging of our analytic solutions.
Although not reporting directly to them, the Director of Marketing Solutions will be required to lead a team of marketing, sales engineers, implementation engineers and sales to conceptualize and launch solutions for complex client problems and build them based on existing products as well as working with the product team on requirements for features that are not supported. These solutions will be used across the entire Datorama sales force and will include KPI's, teams, dashboard wire-frames, identification of key business and technical challenges, and solution mapping to address them etc.
You will create marketing materials and train our sales teams.
This is a great opportunity for someone who comes from a marketing solutions-oriented Product Marketing background, has solid technical knowledge of working with marketing data and has significant client facing experience and can understand marketing analytics from our customer view in its current and next-generation forms.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in marketing analytics – ideally from the AdTech/brand/agency/consulting side
- Experience with unifying media and advertising with customer data in CRM, marketing automation, CDP and data lake environments
- Experience in key marketing analytics areas: media optimization, customer journey analytics, customer experience, brand health, customer insights, mobile/social marketing attribution
- Experience with B2C, B2B and B2B2C marketing analytics
- Easily move across programs to drive thought leadership, build solution architectures and KPI models and deliver training to technical and non-technical audiences
- Lead a team not reporting directly to you
- Be a relentless problem solver