Magnitude Software, Inc. leads the way in delivering corporate performance insights through master data management (MDM), corporate performance management (CPM) and data connectivity in heterogeneous environments. The Company’s software and solutions drive real business results for hundreds of thousands of users around the globe. Magnitude’s family of award-winning solutions includes business intelligence, data warehousing, master data management, connectivity, analytics and reporting software.
If you’re passionate about generating revenue via a productive collaboration among all go-to-market disciplines, this is an opportunity for you to make it happen.
Through skillful management of all things associated with delivering on marketing plans (pull + push alike), you will support Magnitude’s revenue and marketing ROI objectives. Establishing marketing execution excellence (think: marketing machine), you will be responsible for delivering a variety of product and corporate programs, events and assets effectively and efficiently. This includes planning and goal setting, creative production, programmatic execution and iteration. You’ll have the appropriate Marketing Operations experience to ensure systems, data, segmentation and targeting, processes, measurement, reporting, consistent communications and acquisition integration run smartly and smoothly. Top-of-funnel qualified lead delivery, nurture, and pipeline engagement and acceleration are yours to deliver on, along with key internal and external assets.
You will apply your demand and operational experience as well as leverage current best practices to create cascading plans, test and iterate program tactics and assets, and optimize for efficacy, repetition, scale and return on marketing investment. Collaborative relationships will be built across corporate and business unit marketing, Sales and Sales Operations, FP&A and other functions. Expectations include leverage of marketing technology, vendor partners and best practices to identify, execute, report, analyze and iterate effective, efficient plans and marketing operations.
Key success measures:
- Marketing contribution to leads, pipeline and revenue
- Marketing reporting: trending, metrics KPIs, and ROI
- Marketing machine: establishing and implementing standard processes; leveraging marketing best practices and current channels and tactics; team adherence to established processes and quality benchmarks; optimizing spend, campaigns, time-to-market; establishing repeatable, scalable programs and processes
- Smart sourcing and leverage of external resources to increase throughput, yield and quality reporting
- Creative problem solving
- Smooth, efficient marketing integration of acquisitions
Functional knowledge, skills + competencies
- 8+ years of progressively responsible marketing experience, including background in B2B demand/programs and marcom executing inbound, outbound, corporate and event programs and assets
- Martech stack and lifecycle marketing background (including leverage of MAPs, lead scoring, lead prosecution practices)
- Experience with Marketo or other Marketing Automation platform, and Salesforce.com knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, business or related field
- History of self-identified change implementation and management
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dispersed organizational structure with rapidly changing requirements
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills; excellent listening, editing and interpersonal skills
- Strong team work and ability to prioritize
- Ability to think and act beyond standard role parameters
- Ability to manage internal and agency relationships (out, down and up)
- Proven project management skills
- A collaborative, “what if,” startup attitude
- General understanding of BI/analytics/reporting, data connectivity, master data management, or other data related fields preferred
- Understanding of the processes, systems and procedures of marketing
- Direct impact on the business through the quality and services provided by the role, primarily on closely related teams/departments/markets