We are searching for a Service Line Project Lead -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Working in conjunction with the administrative leads and physician leads of your assigned service line you will create an omni-channel marketing plan that solves business needs and drives revenue to the organization
- Be able to speak to SEO/SEM, social media, website revisions, omni-channel marketing plans and reporting
- Creates, implements, and measures annual marketing plans for key priorities
- Supports physician liaison(s) with marketing strategies and tools designed to help drive referrals to designated service lines
- Determines and manages marketing needs and functions as project lead on all designated marketing initiatives
- Initiate tactics and activities according to plan, on time and within budget parameters
- Coordinates the creation, implementation, production, and measurement of marketing campaigns to support goals and objectives
- Uses appropriate marketing research to help in identifying needs and issues and to gauge marketing campaign effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field required
- Master’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred
- 5 years progressive marketing or communications experience required
- Hospital experience preferred