At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Reporting to the manager of the Marketing Administration team, this role will be responsible for developing and governing all Marketing business routines and as needed executive support for CMO, inclusive of managing strategic Marketing content, and developing & coordinating to ensure the right business topics are being discussion with senior Marketing leadership and delivered to the broader Marketing community.
The Marketing Administration team is part of the Chief Operating Office, a Center of Excellence (COE) in the centralized Marketing organization. Chief Operating Office COE is driving significant transformation within the marketing organization with responsibility to ensure Marketing community is appropriately supported to get the right information at the right time to help in their day to day functions as a Marketing organization.
The Marketing Administration team is a shared service team that will provide common ways of working with our partners and within the group to make it simpler and easier for everyone. The goal of the team is to ensure organizational readiness through a standard approach and methodology and to ensure Marketing leaders are discussing the right information to continue to drive Marketing forward, while at the same time developing inspirational content to support Marketing’s Mission and Commitments and continue to showcase how we are progressing with the craft of marketing.
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
This role requires someone with strategic skills, the ability to present complex information in a clear and crisp fashion, and strong program management skills. Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Provide support for Marketing’s business routines, including Leadership Team meetings, operating reviews, off sites, and regularly scheduled meetings with Marketing’s Extended Leadership team
- Develop, plan and execute on initiatives that help with the efficient running of the Marketing organization
- Operate at a higher strategic and more complex level across a portfolio of projects
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to address the concerns
- Create materials used by the Leadership Team in their business routines and work with other Marketing team members to prepare materials. Materials require developing original content (as opposed to repackaging existing material) and will be used by the Leadership Team in making decisions about the management of the Marketing organization
- Manage Marketing’s Business Reviews with partners, including creating strategic materials for discussion and review by the CMO with senior business leaders. Materials require developing original content (as opposed to repackaging existing material) and will be used with senior business leaders by the CMO and Marketing leadership to provide updates on key Marketing initiatives as well as raise strategic questions/topics for discussion with those senior business leaders.
A Successful Applicant Will Demonstrate:
- Strong critical thinking skills, combined with business acumen, to support the implementation and success integration of multiple topics across business routines
- Strong understanding of the Marketing model
- Proven ability to collaborate with business partners and advise on change management, training and communication strategies
- Proven ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Location: Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher