Boeing Defense Space and Securities, Space and Missile Systems Global Sales and Marketing (GSM) is seeking an experienced Marketing & Sales Representative for the USN/USMC Global Sales and Marketing team. This is a senior sales and marketing analyst position that is based in Saint Louis, Missouri. This individual will report to the GSM Manager for USN/USMC.
The daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Global Sales & Marketing
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active <clearance level> U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
• Capture Team experience, technical and/or financial acumen are ideal
• 1 year experience as a Capture Team Leader
• 1-3 Years experience in New Business Fund management and execution
• Experience in supplier and partner relationships
• 1+ yearexperience in development of Non-disclosure agreements
Preferred Qualifications :
• Analytical data collection and planning
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail and organizational skills are necessary across all aspects of the job
• Experience in developing sales and marketing strategy
• Product/program knowledge
Typical Education and Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four yeardegree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.