Do you have a knack for creating diagrams of workflows or processes? Are you the MacGyver of Salesforce - making it work with what looks like little effort but is actually genius? When you used to watch The Office, did you say to yourself, “If only they had a decent CRM and good reports to show sales & marketing ROI, Dunder-Mifflin may have been more efficient and sold more paper...”? If so, you should keep reading.
ThreatConnect is growing by leaps and bounds! And, we need you to help us grow even faster. We are defining the security operations platform market, and we need a strong sales & marketing team to be successful. As a part of that team, you will be part of our efforts to build a sales & marketing machine - driven by process and metrics.
Reporting directly to the CMO, as the Marketing & Sales Operations Manager, you will be a key part of the team and its ability to successfully accelerate company growth - even faster than it already is. This is a great opportunity to work directly with the CMO and Vice President of Global Sales on a wide range of projects including designing the workaday reports on which we will guide the business, establishing best practices and protocols for lead, opportunity, account, and contact management throughout all of our sales & marketing systems, on-boarding new Salesforce users to ensure best practices throughout the company, and collaborating with other departments on integrations of intra-office systems.
Then, this role goes one step further, working with other departments - such as finance and customer success - to ensure a smooth customer experience through order completion and renewals.
- Enable the company to close more deals by empowering our marketing and sales teams with well-architected systems that guarantee best practices
- Ensure optimal conversion rates through all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Ensure strong customer relationships by working with customer success to tie all of their systems and data into the CRM to create optimal processes and reporting
- Maintain our instance of Salesforce as well as other sales & marketing systems as assigned, including all integrations of those systems.
- Aide with transaction management or processing when necessary - eg. issuing quotes, closing orders, etc.
- Ensure the quality of the data in the system is at the levels necessary for reporting and decision-making
- Handle all administrative and maintenance activities - eg. budgeting and system updates - needed for maintaining marketing & sales systems
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Orchestrate all marketing & sales training and documentation efforts
- Create training curriculum for all aspects of the sales and marketing process and the corresponding systems
- Train all Salesforce users across the company on best practices for their organization
- Maintain documentation for all aspects of our configuration/customization
- Respond to requests for process or systems help from sales & marketing
- Troubleshoot issues
- Direct team members to helpful resources
- Monitor for patterns in help requests to identify areas for process, systems or training improvements
- Maintain all reports and dashboards for sales, marketing and product management; for example:
- Pipeline and forecast reports
- Renewals reports
- Sales activity and performance reports
- Lead Management reports
- Provide regular sales & marketing performance progress reports against our goals and KPIs to the VP of Global Sales, CMO, and CEO as well as create custom reports as requested
- Manage all integrations with Salesforce
- 6+ years professional experience
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification or having a Ranger Ranking within Salesforce.com Trailhead, highly preferred
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Intermediate-level skills with workaday office applications like Google Docs or Spreadsheets, and LucidChart
- Experience with any or all of Conga Composer, SalesLoft, Discover.org, Aha!, Pendo, ClientSuccess, HubSpot or similar 3rd-party applications integrated with Salesforce.com
- Able to troubleshoot end user issues
- Interest in migrating from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning
- Strong project and data management skills
- Above-average organization skills and attention-to-detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend