Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- At the Global level, oversee/advise execution of quantitative and qualitative market research protocols in the development of products/services/experiences, gaining insights to better inform decision making across all phases of the process
- Work with Regions and Markets to co-develop learning plans and identify the appropriate research/testing protocol for different types of efforts, including more involved protocol for new products/markets/segments and less involved protocol for simpler efforts
- Determine relevant KPIs required per stage gate
- Prioritize efforts to ensure that strong ideas are promoted, thereby increasing success rates in market
- Review of insights at relevant stage gates to ensure quality and determine Go/No-go decision
- Oversee/develop performance monitoring KPIs at pilot and post launch
- Partner with cross-functional team to develop Design Thinking program and facilitated sessions as needed
- Partner with global teams to distribute/train on newly developed process and research guidelines
- Evangelize the benefits of the New Product, Service and Experience process with a focus on research, measurement and ideation
- Travel to markets will be required to train on and support above
- Partner with global cross-functional teams to understand their ultimate goals and recommend a course of action – e.g., generative / discovery research vs. concept testing, vs. survey, etc.
- Co-develop Learning plans: Effective execution/implementation of selected methodology - e.g., recruiting matrix, interview guides, generative / discovery research methods, prototypes/exercises, screeners, surveys, etc.
- Works with global partners to understand current journeys of consumers - in the context of their cultures, behaviors and attitudes – in order to create impactful and meaningful experiences
- Advise on vendor Selection (if applicable): Review RFPs and SOWs of competing vendors to ensure alignment with our collective approach and methodology.
- Partner with Global, Regional and Local teams on Design and facilitation of Design Thinking ideation sessions at different phases of the process
- 5+ years of Market Research experience with extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative approaches/methodologies
- 5+ years of experience in determining relevant KPIs and tracking accordingly
- 5+ years of experience developing/establishing New Product Development processes
- 5+ years of experience working in a global environment
- 5+ years conducting research to identify triggers, needs, attitudes, behaviors, drivers of preference, pain-points and touch-points that consumers experience throughout their journeys
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Solid understanding of Design Thinking approach, including ideation design and facilitation expertise
- Solid understanding of Service Design, Cognitive or Experimental/Social Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human Factors/HCI, Anthropology or related area.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience and knowledge of financial services sector a plus
- Proficiency in languages other than English is a plus