Cracker Barrel is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to join the Home Office. In this role, you will execute research projects including: questionnaire development, analysis specifications and supervision of vendor resources for project execution with minimal oversight. Duties involve building summary reports, findings/conclusions and translate data into insights and effectively communicate story communication to inform business decisions. You will represent Business & Consumer insights in meetings by making proactive contributions where business and consumer insights can impact both brand and operations initiatives.
- Collects, summarizes, and interprets data in support of departmental initiatives.
- Analyzes sales trends, margin performance, and other metrics to provide insight and recommendations to internal customers.
- Conducts ad hoc sales analyses to support business decisions. Assists in the development of key project management tools (i.e., timelines, project flow charts, marketing calendars).
- Supports departmental project managers by tracking key deadlines and coordinating with external groups.
- Maintains and updates project support materials.
- Establishes and maintains database of core menu layouts by location.
- Manages inventory of printed menus.
- Aids in the development of new core menu layouts as required to support pricing, testing or core menu product initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or a related field and 3-5 years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Problem Solving and analytical ability.
- Intellectual Curiosity.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing abilities.
- Skill in the use of MS Excel.
- Time management and prioritization.
- Familiarity and experience working with large database systems.
- Knowledge of the project management process.
- Knowledge of financial analysis. Knowledge of product development process.
- Knowledge of research methods.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Passion for the restaurant / hospitality industry preferred.