Less than 5 years experience • Advertising & Marketing Services
About the Position:
The Marketing Representative communicate with OEMs and other related parties to get information regarding various industries for the corporation?s business direction. Functions include:
- Drive OEM?s awareness by introducing new product and developments
- Planning, developing and creation of Marketing Materials and promotional activities.
- Gathers, compiles & analyzes market and industry data to identify market trends and assess the impact of technology shifts, and identify new product opportunities.
- Develops and maintains a ?Trusted Advisor? status with current customers and new clients, providing expertise and driving specification position of all products.
- Present investigative market and industry findings and trends to key clients, building confidence and trust as the industry leader and expert of Interlayer PVB films.
- Enhance Brand image and awareness of all products through: attendance to trade shows, and technical symposiums; social media; marketing collateral; product demonstration videos.
- Based on market information and test results, create promotion data to further the adoption of new products.
- Enhances Brand image and awareness of established and new products through: attendance to trade shows, and technical symposiums; social media; marketing collateral; product demonstration videos
- Maintains the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Complies with all regulatory requirements and internal rules of the company when conducting business.
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent experience
- Program of Study - Marketing, sales or related field
- 3years?experience in OE models planning or body (exterior or interior) design; or 3years?experience in business development or sales or marketing in automotive tier one supplier.
- Solid understanding of OE development process.
Engineering background preferred.
- Must have a valid driver?s license