At Verkada, we're rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we're transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As the Marketing Recruiter you will report to the VP of Marketing and collaborate with the existing team to push the boundaries of excellence. Working directly with the Marketing Leadership team to engage top talent, build a state-of-the-art candidates experience, and be a internal example / external champion of Verkada's values and culture of inclusivity. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth at Verkada and our community!
- Full cycle end to end recruiting (sourcing, screening, process driving, and closing)
- Strategize and develop unique way to engage top talent
- Deliver a high touch, high quality transparent and honest candidate experience
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in marketing and across the company
- Drive success through research, data and out-of-the-box thinking
- 5 or more years of full cycle talent management
- 2 years of agency recruiting and 2-3 years of full cycle in-house recruiting across a variety of disciplines
- Holds a network of top tech talent in the startup community
- Experienced managing a high workload, vendors, and recruiting budget
- Skilled in managing expectation, the business and knows when to appropriately challenge the status quo
- Experienced managing process and can advise on the best way to assess talent
- A zero inbox mentality
About our team
Behind the scenes, we're a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We're united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley's top investors believe in us: we're backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.