- Provides strategic vision, implementation, and team support for marketing and business development efforts for the firm.
- Works with team to determine and implement pursuit win strategies.
- Support Business Development and operational personnel in market research, competitor analysis, and client intelligence.
- Performs writing and editing of marketing documents.
- Identifies and attends market-specific events, pre-proposal sessions, seminars, and industry networking opportunities.
- Writes supporting sales materials including project descriptions, resumes, service line overviews, and executive summaries.
- Manages multiple marketing activities simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines.
- Works with communications and marketing team to develop and implement a robust promotions plan including conference participation and speaking opportunities.
- Work with the design team to create graphics for proposals and sales presentations
Required Skills & Required Experience
- B.A. or B.S. in Liberal Arts or equivalent experiencerequired.
- 8-10 years marketing experience (A/E/C industry preferred).
- Must have extensive MS Word, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign experience. Other graphics software and CRMdatabaseexperience is also desired.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Experience completing SF 330s, SF 254s and SF 255s
- Effective project management skills, including planning, organization, problem identification and resolution, and resource management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and prior experience leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to travel occasionally to regional offices as required.