$80K — $100K *
Manage the operational aspects of projects and programs. Will ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
• Create, track and report on project timelines
• Produce and distribute status, tracking and financialreports for internal and external team members and senior management.
• Responsibility for financialreporting on the project including tracking deliverables and invoicing
• May participate in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations.
• Monitor and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams and project resources within and outside the organization.
• Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project milestones are met.
• Lead problem solving and resolution efforts.
• Manage project budgets and approval of invoices.
• Produce and distribute reports and presentation materials.
• Provide input into project proposals and RFPs
• Train and mentor junior Project Manager staff.
• Partner with other Project Managers to develop and implement process improvements
• Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
• Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timeline metrics.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 5 years of related experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Good teamwork skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good judgment
• Ability to work with minimal direction
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Valid through: 5/24/2021