We are looking for Marketing Project Manager for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Job Location: ?Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Support CSP Marketing Campaign across a range of account-based marketing executions and project management, event activations and content.
- The public cloud is one of the fastest growing businesses at Intel and changes at a rapid pace, must be extremely adaptable.
- Must have experience in Account-Based Marketing (ABM); work withinfrastructure and platform teams to coordinate ABM marketing capabilities, deployment and reporting roadmap and integration.
- Possess a balance of experience across ABM, marketing project management and event activations.
- Develop digital engagement deliverables in support of nurture and sales progression relationship marketing strategy.
- Help coordinate development of custom content and Intel presence at cloud events.
- Also, provide some support for agency on content production, interfacing with stakeholders for review; help coordinate content publishing, translation and promotion.
- Ensure that the GB fits within the existing team where there is a strategy lead, a content manager and a content agency so they can contribute meaningfully in terms of project management support, ABM activation, event activation development and assisting on content approvals.
Additional Skills and or education:
- 4-yeardegree or higher (MBA acceptable) in Marketing, Communications, or Business preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
- Strong personal skills. Written and Verbal.
- Want a self-starter, self-motivated, and can jump in, roll up their sleeves and take ownership of a variety of projects, managing them concurrently.
- Candidate should be adaptable to changing priorities and able to work independently as well as part of the team.
- Years of experiencerequired for this positions: 5+ years experience. Needs to be an experienced level candidate who can hit the ground running and ramp quickly.
- Evidence of relevant marketing experience (ABM, project management, etc) ? many CVs are very light and it is hard to determine the nature of their experience.