Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Marketing Project Manager - Healthcare
Looking for a rewarding new opportunity to showcase your exceptional project management skills? Join ICF's marketing and engagement team as they support a major fortune 100 commercial healthcare client that is at the leading edge of the market. By working directly with senior executives at ICF and client site, you'll lead the planning, development, and implementation of healthcare marketing campaigns across the United States. You will be directly involved in measuring impact and will be a part of the work that makes a difference to those in the underserved Medicaid population.
The perfect candidates will have a strong understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels, proven ability to think creatively and innovatively, budget-management skills, ability to juggle multiple projects with demanding deadlines and lastly, have excellent client facing experience.
We make big things possible. Are you ready for what's next? Free shuttle access from the metro, onsite happy hours and constant learning opportunities are just some of the perks of joining ICF. This is position is based in Fairfax, VA. However, for the right person this role could be remote or include flexible telework options.
- Manage day-today communications with client senior executives and ICF teams
- Collaborate, coordinate, plan with various ICF teams to develop cohesive marketing plans
- Manage end-to-end implementation of campaigns including deliverables and budget
- Partner with ICF executives and senior staff to shape insights and recommendations for clients
- Develop status/progress reporting on campaign initiatives
- Support design thinking efforts around marketing consumer engagement tactics
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, healthcare, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in a marketing agency, consulting firm, and/or executive communications company
- Experience managing client-facing engagements, marketing campaigns, fast paced commercial projects
- Meticulous, detailed-oriented
- Demonstrated program and project management experience
- Comfort level, flexibility and willingness to jump in to help team members at all levels, on all types of marketing projects, to get the job done
- Familiarity with health care reform, Medicaid, Medicare, and Exchange consumers
- Genuine interest in the health care industry
- "Can do" attitude and a strong sense of ownership and TEAM player!
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, seek help as needed, and contribute to team and company culture
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Firm grasp of developing and managing timelines and tracking projects to budget
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Enthusiasm and energy around business growth and communications
- Follow-through, reliability, and accountability are must-haves
Fairfax, VA (VA01)