We are currently seeking a Marketing Project Manager to support our Capital Markets platform. The Marketing Project Manager will be based in Phoenix, AZ.
- Partner with team to help achieve team’s production and operational goals
- Search, add, edit Investor information, and run reports within JLL’s CRM Systems
- Clean up and maintenance of multiple databases, for the purpose of direct marketing and client relationship development
- Input incoming Confidentiality Agreements for properties into JLL Systems and manage electronic archives
- Provide support to team in technology applications, i.e., Salesforce, RCM, Eloqua, PeopleSoft, Outlook, Word, and other company supported programs
- Creation of property marketing materials (i.e., writing, research, mapping and demographic analysis – create documents using Adobe InDesign).
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Perform clerical duties to include photocopying, mailing, faxing documents, scheduling appointments and coordinating calendars
- Assist in updating bios/resumes for pitches, events, etc., and ordering business cards
- Print and bind various booklets for properties and meetings - valuations, Offering Memorandums, tour books
- Schedule, set up and clean up meetings, lunches, and corporate events
- Coordinate, prepare and distribute marketing materials electronically or via mass hard copy mailings
- Prepare and process expense reports on a regular and timely basis.
- General day-to-day office management (i.e., printing, IT & AV troubleshooting, manage catering/conference room setup, mail distribution)
- Assist in the maintenance of project files, including budgets – vendor invoice processing, production schedules, copies and completed work samples.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experiencepreferred
- Workplace experience, minimum of 7 years in administrative support role required
- Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge - PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Advanced use of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience with CRMdatabases preferred (Salesforce)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and achieve recognizable results in very tight timeframes and often on short notice.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and follow through with limited guidance and direction
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- Active learner with a positive attitude who can consistently and creatively enable the team to provide first rate client service – team player
- Ability to learn and master new skills quickly and independently