Are you a results-driven professional who enjoys working both independently and as part of a team? If so, you might be a great fit for our company.
Invest UP is an economic growth organization that proactively leads strategic initiatives that result in economic prosperity across the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Invest UP focusses on promoting the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Talent Enhancement, Business Advancement and Business Attraction.
We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Project Coordinator to oversee marketing and promotional projects, trend research, story mining and writing, presentation building, digital marketing, opportunity prospecting, event building and targeted client research along with day to day general administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is able to build and implement marketing projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics
- Identify opportunities/resources to achieve project objectives.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text, power point, etc..
- Seek and provide information to help determine organization position in the marketplace.
- Collect and analyze data
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Story mining and writing
- Web and social media tool building and execution
- Market Research
- Data base building
- Generate presentation/marketing materials
- Other duties as appointed
Compensation: Invest UP puts great value in the Marketing Project Coordinator position by offering a competitive wage, based on knowledge and experience, in addition to a great benefits package.
Qualifications and skills:
- 5years?experience in marketing disciplines with emphasis on digital marketing and product marketing/management
- Bachelor?s degree in Business or Marketing, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work withdigital marketing technologies including SEO, Google Analytics, AdWords, etc.
- Familiarity with online marketing and social media development strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly shift from follower to leader as part of ad-hoc teams targeting specific marketing strategies
- Analyzes and asks questions in a manner that allows for collaborative contributions
- Comfortable with giving and receiving performance feedback