Marketing Programs Specialist
Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobilemarketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform, enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns ? all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobileexperiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Old Navy, Home Depot, PetSmart, Toys r? Us, and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA).
Vibes has an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Programs Specialist to join our fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will have B2B demand generation experience with a strong focus on content creation, field marketing, social media and third-party programs. As a key member of the marketing team, the Specialist will implement marketingcampaigns such as webinars, events, and email to help optimize lead generation and drive sales.
This position is ideal for a results-driven, innovative, and hands-on individual who can take projects from concept to implementation, and has a proven track record of simultaneously managing and delivering multiple successful lead generation campaigns. Strong cross-team collaboration and project management skills are required as you?ll work closely with othermarketing team members to drive demand generation programs.
This position is based out of San Francisco, CA and will report directly to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Execute high-performing demand generation programs that use a mix of content, email, webinar, podcast, video, and event-based campaigns to drive marketing leads
- Support full-funnel B2B content creationrequired for campaign deliverables (guides, reports, email, blog) including writing, proofreading, and assigning content to internal and external writers
- Own social media strategy and channels to support demand generation efforts
- Spearhead field marketing strategy for events through research, vetting opportunities, planning, and execution
- Manage day-to-day management of all paid digitalchannels (SEM, display, social, retargeting, content syndication) including budget and relationship with vendors
- Monitor SEO performance and work with partners to drive growth of organic traffic
- Partner withmarketing, sales development and product teams to develop and implement high-impact, multi-channelmarketing strategies to effectively reach Vibes? target audience
- Work closely with marketing team and copywriters to create compelling marketing materials such as ads and graphics for A/B testing
- Identify metrics and benchmarks, provide regular reporting and analysis on all aspects of demand generation campaigns based on established KPIs and make recommendations to improve performance that increase conversion through the funnel
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in demand generation, preferably in a B2B, Enterprise and/or Mobile/SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience in digitalmarketing, specifically managing marketingcampaigns through social, display, SEM, and SEO
- Current knowledge of the latest marketing trends, best practices, and channels to keep Vibes ahead of the competition
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or closely related, Master?s Degree a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Comfortable in self-starter environment
- Outstanding organization and execution skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing shifting priorities
- Must possess strong initiative ? self-directed, with independent judgment and decision-making ability
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.
Please click the 'Quick Apply' button below to apply to this position.