Marketing Programs Project Manager
Marketing Programs Project Manager Old American Insurance Company, a recognized leader in the insurance industry, is seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our Marketing Communications department. The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
- College Degree in Business/Marketing or 3+ years of equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office (VBA, Excel, Access)
- Ad agency experience and/or online marketing knowledge preferred
- General knowledge of insurance marketing principles
- General knowledge of life insurance regulatory guidelines and state compliance regulations
- Experience in marketing software or technology solutions preferred
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player but also able to work independently
- Regular and reliable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position
- Develop and implement various marketing programs and initiatives as assigned and ensure that related advertising and support materials comply with regulatory guidelines and individual state compliance regulations. Modify lead generation and othermarketing materials as needed to comply with changes in regulations and requirements.
- Act as liaison between Old American Marketing and external vendors, IT staff, and other corporate areas as well as the field force to ensure efficient implementation and operation of lead production initiatives.
- Research emerging direct marketing trends to ensure Old American is capitalizing on available opportunities. Assess current marketing and segmentation strategies and formulate recommendations based on results of analysis.
- Interact with direct marketing vendors and participate in opportunities to model new lead production programs as directed. Analyze results of model performance against model projections.
- Perform research as needed and directed to handle a variety of inquiries involving sales, policies, advertising materials, and other miscellaneous reports.
- Provide project management for marketing related projects and perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Oversee existing third party direct marketing programs including the coordination of service issues.
- Facilitate and educate agency end-users on OAIC marketing systems.