- Manage and execute high quality marketing programs to aid in the growth and expansion of InterSystems products across horizontal and vertical markets, with the primary focus on the healthcare vertical.
- Manage targeted marketing programs across complex audience segmentation.
- Develop and execute multi-touch campaigns, strategies, nurture flows, and engagement programs. Develop reports and dashboards to exhibit impact of campaigns.
- Offer creative concepts for review and approval. Review and edit internal and external marketing pieces including ads, brochures, direct mail, newsletters, website and other marketing materials.
- Design and develop reports that track marketing campaign effectiveness, web traffic, industry trends, and various types of quantifiable information.
- Coordinate updates to the website. Provide material, input and feedback for web content; Provide feedback as to effectiveness of web-based marketing.
- Create and execute pre-and-post event marketing programs that utilize tradeshows, round-tables and webinars as the call-to-action for demand generation.
- Gather internal and external customer information needed for media relations projects such as placed articles and press releases.
- Work with and monitor the work of the local marketing agencies as requested and ensure that goals are being achieved to the agreed quality standards within the agreed budgets
- 7 or more years of marketing experience relating to the above responsibilities
- Experience in software/high tech industries and healthcare vertical
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo and Pardot)
- Ability to add value to the creative process, and bring ideas through to completion
- Ability to work in a team environment with Sales, Business Development, and Product Management
- Agency experience a plus
- Strong verbal, written and project management skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative, proactive and willing to take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Adaptable and eager to learn and assume new responsibilities
Education and Training
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum), MBA a plus