The Marketing Programs Manager will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition, market awareness, and nurturing our database to accelerate the marketing and sales pipeline. The Marketing Programs Manager will develop, implement and manage marketing programs designed to deliver qualified sales leads.
- Develop effective strategies for generating high quality leads targeted by industry, company size, and region and implement integrated marketing campaigns encompassing email marketing, webinars, etc. to accelerate the sales and marketing pipeline
- Drive programs through initial program conceptualization, execution of the creative process, program execution, and success measurement
- Design, build and test integrated campaign components such as landing pages, calls to action, email layouts, etc.
- Enrich and cleanse imported lists, database, audit, and properly segment target lists for campaign execution
- Collaborate closely with the cross-functional teams to build and improve campaign velocity and effectiveness
- Measure and report on performance of demand generation programs and campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce data.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related fields; MBA is a plus
- 4-7+ years of experience in B2B integrated demand generation campaigns utilizing email, webinars, digital mediums, 3rd party programs, etc.
- Track record of designing, implementing and delivering effective and innovative marketing programs
- Demonstrated success in partnering and building a successful relationship with sales
- Strong understanding of demand generation, lead lifecycle, lead nurturing and the buyer’s journey
- Experience in database marketing, segmentation and analytics
- Excellent marketing project management skills to plan, execute and report on concurrent marketing projects and the ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including copy writing and proofreading.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player
- Proven ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment