Expert.ai is looking for a Marketing Programs Manager to join us in the artificial intelligence revolution! At expert.ai, we are committed to delivering technology and solutions that help our customers become more competitive by understanding the unstructured language data throughout their business.
Our passion for technology and investments in R&D have driven us to be leaders in today’s artificial intelligence ecosystem. Our technology understands language the way people do, so that enterprises and government agencies in the USA and Europe can automate and optimize their decision-making processes to save time and improve efficiency.
We are looking for a creative and data-driven Marketing Programs Manager to be responsible for English marketing programs and campaigns, primarily for our high-growth North American market. You will be the primary owner and executer for a wide range of ABM, email nurture, content, webinar, call blitz, and other promotional activities, while collaborating with the regional field marketing team to localize relevant initiatives.
What you will do:
- Build and own the global marketing programs strategy across the organization
- Run marketing programs from early ideation all the way through to reporting, and then use the data to make the programs even better
- Collaborate with sales, inside sales, product marketing, and operations to create ABM programs targeted at improving conversion rates across the funnel
- Write copy for emails, landing pages, and call scripts
- Partner with the field marketing team to identify programs to localize regionally
- Become the primary contact for our BDR team, ensuring they are using the latest marketing messaging and content
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role, ideally working on marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, and Go-To-Webinar
- Experience working in international, remotely distributed teams
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field (or equivalent experience)
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation, and passion for artificial intelligence and language
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity