We are seeking an experienced, hands-on Marketing Programs Manager to help accelerate our growth by helping to execute go-to-market product launches, lead generation campaigns, event marketing, and sales/BDR campaigns. This role will be the right-hand for our campaign managers and will own small campaigns as well.
We’re looking for someone who can take a plan and run with it – while also stopping to ask the right questions to ensure nothing is missing and all the right approvals are in place. A natural organizer and negotiator, this person navigates tasks big and small and manages tight deadlines to get programs and campaigns out the door on time and on budget.
What Will You Do:
- Collaborating on and executing end-to-end marketing campaigns that successfully engage Benevity’s buyer personas.
- Aligning closely with Marketing Campaign Managers and corresponding teams (including Product Marketing, Client Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content, Creative, and Sales) to execute product launches, seasonal campaigns and lead gen programs to key markets across all our channels (search, social, BDRs, webinars, email, etc.).
- Managing steps and deliverables across the entire campaign process, from planning through to final reporting, including project management, execution, approvals, and internal communication.
- Providing updates and reporting on an ongoing basis to stakeholders, knowing when to flag concerns and when to pivot.
- Developing and executing small marketing or sales campaigns.
- Supporting the promotions plan for our annual user conference
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience executing in B2B marketing, demand generation or field marketing.
- Strong marketing project management and organizational skills to plan, execute and manage multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously. Experience with project management software is an asset.
- Demonstrated success running multi-channel prospect campaigns in a high-performance cloud (SaaS) technology business.
- Deep knowledge of key marketing principles and channels and hands-on experience running or leveraging content marketing, digital marketing, creative development.
- Ability to perform in a high-growth and high-energy environment, developing and scaling workflows and processes as you go.
- Strong communicator, verbal and written, with excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Meticulous eye for detail – no detail or task is too small to be done right the first time.
- Problem solving ninja skills, masterfully work around roadblocks
- A passion for the details and keeping campaigns and tasks running smoothly.