Alarm.com’s Manager of Marketing Programs will be responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of multi-channel, integrated marketing programs designed to help our service provider partners acquire, engage and upsell their customers on the Alarm.com solution. The Manager will work cross-functionally to build programs that support both Dealer and consumer strategic initiatives, and will own the end-to-end process from development, to content creation, to reporting and optimization. The ideal candidate is highly analytical and results oriented with outstanding writing, presentation and project management skills.
How you will contribute:
- Evaluate marketing needs and identify opportunities in order to optimize existing programs and develop new, scalable programs that drive business results
- Collaborate with business intelligence and development teams to ensure all relevant data is considered and built into programs, and the program experience is optimized for of all users
- Develop key internal relationships with Sales, Engineering, Business Intelligence and Product teams to help drive major projects through the organization
- Assist in the development of key reporting metrics and analytics required to maintain and grow programs; Examples include Dealer usage (by Dealer profile and program) and end user behavior and activity
- Generate multi-media marketing content for a range of programs, for both Dealer partners and end consumers
- Ensure consistent and relevant messaging and positioning across all programs and communications
- 5 + years of experience in marketing, strategy and/or product management
- Proven experience developing, measuring, and optimizing marketing programs
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving capacity are crucial
- Effective at driving cross team collaboration and building consensus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- ExactTarget/SalesForce Marketing Cloud or similar e-mail or marketing automation platform experience
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM system a plus
- Team player with an extremely positive and upbeat attitude
- Strong organizational skills with acute attention to detail is a must
- Great communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment, while staying aligned with corporate goals
- Ability to take critique, criticism, and instruction well and apply suggestions appropriately
- Capable of self-managing but can also work well as part of a collaborative team
- Motivated, creative, flexible, and reliable
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with the latest technologies: You’ll gain exposure to a broad spectrum of IoT, SaaS and M2M technologies including wireless communication, video monitoring, smart home automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and other fun corporate events.