The ideal candidate is a doer with a strategic mind, highly collaborative, a creative problem-solver and a cross-functional team player who can manage a range of projects and many stakeholders successfully. You'll have the opportunity to work with multiple groups within the company (i.e. Sales, Data Science, Product, Legal, HR, etc.) as well as external agency partners. You'll juggle multiple projects at one time, managing timelines and resourcing for new requests, projects that tackle creation and implementation of broadcast creative, traditional and digital design, social/digital content development, experiential and the branding of company products/services.
- Dynamic problem solving and leadership to drive the creation of innovative and highly-effective marketing campaigns.
- Planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific targeted accounts (ABM).
- Supporting various work groups with resources seated in remote offices.
- Managing resourcing and task assignments for colleagues on the creative, design and content teams.
- Overseeing project status, timelines, budgets and approach for various advertising and marketing needs vendor management and oversight.
- Continuous evaluation and instrumentation of the process with the flexibility and creativity to drive continuous improvement.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years' experience in a Project Management capacity in the marketing, advertising or technology industry, including:
- 2+ years' experience in managing marketing programs (i.e. display ads, ABM, email, branding).
- Understanding of project management software and tools.
- Knowledge of design, brand development and the creative/design process.
- Ability to assist in marketing projects from concept to completion.
- Experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
- Knowledge and understanding of Saas platforms and B2B marketing.
- Organization, attention to detail and ability to follow up with key contributors.
- Strong project management skill set, account coordination and communication skills.
- Previous experience in the healthcare or automotive industry is ideal.