As a key member of the IoT demand generation team, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing engaging integrated campaigns that generate demand for Kepware. The ideal candidate will have successful marketing programs management experience, a natural and deep appreciation for campaign development and digital marketing and is very data-driven and able to routinely analyze campaign effectiveness to look for ways to optimize outcomes.
- Develop and manage broad-brush, account-based marketing and vertical programs that drive engagement within our target audiences resulting in a high volume of high-quality leads - including webinars, email marketing, paid media, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing, digital, events and regional marketing teams to align marketing campaigns with overall ThingWorx marketing initiatives
- Ensure cross-channel integration of marketing assets resulting in a consistent and active projection of our key messages through both inbound and outbound channels
- Implement digital marketing best practices to drive trial engagement and conversions
- Track and analyze the impact of demand generation campaigns throughout the funnel to show program effectiveness. Monitor and refine program performance for optimal ROI
- Help manage the campaigns budget and provide closed-loop communication about spending and planned allocations
- Manage schedule of ongoing campaigns and programs that support core goals for demand generation
- Build strong relationships across a global, cross-functional team to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Work closely with business development reps and field sales to ensure campaign effectiveness through closed-loop feedback.
- Stay abreast of competitor and market trends
Skills and knowledge:
- 5+ years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of success in developing the strategy and building repeatable marketing campaigns
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a high-growth enterprise software company
- Experience marketing to manufacturers preferred
- Experience with free trials preferred
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Strong written and oral communication skills