Microsoft's Global Demand Center (GDC) leads the company's continuous digital marketing transformation as part of Microsoft's Cloud Marketing organization. We are responsible for driving scaled marketing and sales connections globally to deliver business results. The GDC is at the forefront of leveraging cutting-edge technology to transform how we go to market with Microsoft products, and engaging our customers in innovative new ways.See More
As part of this team, you will partner across key, cross-functional business stakeholders to transform how we operate within the GDC. You will have the opportunity to shape and execute our operating model, which includes the creation of lightweight but effective processes to drive business outcomes. You will evolve how we manage business reviews, and be responsible for working across stakeholders to build and share insightful learnings with operational excellence. In this role, you will also be at the forefront of running our annual planning process, and would learn firsthand how strategic priorities and resourcing decisions are determined.
- Design and implement lightweight operational process across cross-functional teams that quickly drive business outcomes
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead preparation for business reviews and executive meetings
- Drive clarity across projects with stakeholders and resolve issues that arise to meet deadlines
- Build and rollout communication plan for workstreams such as annual planning to drive progress towards milestones
- Develop actionable plan to continuously improve existing business processes and document shared learnings
- Track, synthesize and manage ongoing insights, progress, and blockers across workstreams to share with stakeholders and leadership team
- 5+ years in product marketing / program management / consulting / business planning in technology sector
- Ability to use process to drive change with an understanding and focus on driving towards strategic objectives.
- Succinct oral and written communication skills that is rightsized to multiple audiences in different roles and disciplines
- Experience leading complex and phased projects across multiple workstreams with constrained timelines.
- Creative problem solver who can leverage internal and/or external resources, resolve conflicts, and follow through
- Self-starter with attention to detail, and a growth mindset mentality who believes that "no task is too small"
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, matrixed environment, deal with ambiguity, and create clarity for people and teams.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Valid through: 4/9/2021