This position in Advertising and Promotions Marketing Team develops and drives sales of gift cards and egift throughout our Digital distribution partners which consist of ecommerce, loyalty and incentive networks. This person would be responsible for developing and executing marketing and promotional strategies and tactics to drive sales for Blackhawk including but not necessarily limited to developing client marketing relations (internal/external), campaign development and strategy, project management, and implementation and pre/post project assessment Key candidate is detailed and solution focused in looking to drive sales and create promotional activities that engage Distribution and Card Partner customers alike. This position reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager.
- Provide strategy and marketing support to Business Development and Digital and Reward Distribution Sales teams such as creating sales materials, presentations, drive marketing brainstorming and planning discussions, develop and maintain Card and Digital Distribution partner marketing calendars and consulting on specific retail partner programs.
- Maintain strong communication with internal and external clients with a focus on customer service and conflict resolution.
- Identify and leverage marketing opportunities within current and new distribution partners to drive BHN product sales.
- Develop and execute marketing program for Card and Digital Distribution Partners.
- Marketing programs may include but are not limited to: program development, creation sell in documents, creative development and messaging, marketing plan and timelines, communication strategy and budget management.
- Work with various third parties on pricing and execute programs, if needed.
- Forecast and analysis marketing programs and develop overviews of executed marketing program outlining successes and failures.
- Maintain and manage budgets and accounting for marketing programs.
- Identify and incorporate industry facts and studies surrounding major gift-giving, self-use and reward/incentive that aid in the development and support of the sell-in of products and marketing programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Sr. Marketing Manager, Director or VP.
- Provide the Sr. Marketing Manager and/or Director with suggestions and ideas on a regular basis for how to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of departmental operations.
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and written
- 8-10 years of digital and/or ecommerce marketing experience
- 2-5 yrs. experience working with financial institutions, retail clients, sales executives and account management.
- Proven track record of developing launch strategy and go-to-market plans
- Prepaid product, incentives and payments market knowledge a plus
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation
- Work effectively in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills with a client-focused orientation.
- High degree of initiative and keen sense of urgency.
- Passion for measurement and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manager multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer literate with excellent skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Quickbase.