This role will report to the Credit Card Portfolio Integrated Marketing lead and partner with business/marketing strategists, internal and external advertising agency, insights and analytics, and channel COE (center of excellence) teams to translate marketing strategies into cross-touch-point communication plans and creative. You will be the single point of contact (front door) for business/marketing strategists and manage end-to-end development of card portfolio balance build campaigns to ensure campaign deliverables (resource allocation, scope, time, and budget) and post campaign deliverables (analytics, report out) are achieved.
In addition, this marketing program manager will also be: 1) well versed in developing and executing omni-channel customer marketing campaigns including direct mail, digital and print. 2) experienced in development of informed test and learn plans and implementation of strategies, and 3) manage relationships with primary business and marketing partners to develop/influence channel and communications strategies for assigned portfolio campaigns.
Integrated marketing’s charter is to translate customer, business, and brand strategies into compelling, relevant campaigns, programs and distributing that content that drive business impact.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Single Point of contact for OC Marketing and “front door” to IM COE teams
- Lead translation of business and marketing strategies into cross-touch-point communication plans - evaluate marketing strategy and translate into communication plans (i.e. translate offer strategy into communication plans, write communications strategy, present Strategy Assignment Briefs, brief agencies and partner with agency to make creative recommendations)
- Lead and project manage marketing campaign creative and timelines - partnering with COEs, ad agency and OC marketing to review & align on creative and campaign timelines
- Effectively manage relationships with OC (Marketing Strategists) and COE teams – influencing to reach consensus on marketing communications plan
- Infuse the client mindset into the end-to-end messaging to customers to drive marketing effectiveness and relevance
- Partner with Legal & Compliance to balance regulatory content requirements with delivering compelling marketing communications
- Consults with OC and COE on new marketing projects/ideas
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholder’s that reflects our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences. Locations listed are the preferred locations but may consider candidates in other Wells Fargo Footprint.
- 6+ years of marketing experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Credit Card marketing experience preferred
- Ability to translate marketing strategies into marketing communication plans
- Ability to write compelling briefs and partner closely with business partners on the front end and agency partners on the back end to deliver high performing campaigns
- Proven track record designing omni-channel marketing campaigns working with ad agency and delivery teams
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Understands marketing KPIs and insights to translate into recommendations for driving campaign performance
- Ability to build consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional partnership and collaboration skills
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills
- Strong project management skills
- Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Experience with Marketing analytic and workflow tools (APRIMO, Marketing Exchange)