The ideal candidate will have a marketing background in an architecture, engineering or other professional services environment and excellent skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly in InDesign.
As a Marketing Professional, you will be responsible for producing RFIs, graphic products and services as well as RFPs to showcase HOK expertise.
- Manages and ensures the delivery of top quality, on-time and effective submittal of proposals, qualifications packages and presentation.
- Provides input and collaboration with marketing manager and the management committee and practice leaders to help establish priorities and protocols for responding to RFPs and other marketing related inquires.
- Provides or directs the initial mock-up of proposals and writes portions of the proposals as appropriate.
- Establishes and manages timelines and assignments as needed to complete effective submittals.
- Writes and/or updates new project and personnel resumes to be used for marketing purposes.
- Coordinates or obtain information needed from consultant firms to be included in proposals or at presentations.
- Seek and incorporates new references into marketing submittals.
- Coordinates services of outside graphics and reprographic vendors for marketing purposes.
- Oversees the maintenance of the marketing files, including up to date files of submittals.
- Interacts with HOK marketing staff in Corporate and other offices and focus groups to obtain/exchange information as needed.
- Develops, writes and manages production of specialty brochures, mailers, announcements, etc.
- Attends pre-proposal conferences, professional meetings or other marketing-related events as appropriate.
- Helps HOK develop and manage new technology in marketing and its use for the firm’s advantage. Balance its use with streamlining work effort for greater productivity and efficiency.
- Assists with cold calls or lead-finding research as appropriate.
- Supervises active upkeep and use of marketing databases, including projects, resumes, holiday card lists, consultant list, etc.
- Sees that supplies and equipment for marketing efforts are maintained and ready to go at a moment’s notice.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Strong Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite application-InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability at technical writing.
- Demonstrated ability to produce a press release.
- Ability to work efficiently and within an organized manner.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Excellent ability to multi-task, responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Strong editing and proofreading abilities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership abilities.
- Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or technical related field.
- 5 plus years marketing experience in the architecture, interior design, engineering, construction or real estate development industry.