DPR Construction seeks a highly skilled, detail-oriented Marketing Professional. The ideal candidate will exemplify DPR’s four core values (integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment, ever forward).
The Marketing Professional is expected to collaborate with and coordinate the execution of all marketing content for the Dallas Business Unit. He / she will develop sales materials associated with project pursuits, including but not limited to: Qualifications Packages, RFP Responses and Interview Presentations. The Marketing Professional will further serve Business Unit marketing needs, including developing project information pages, maintaining the CRM system, coordinating events, creating advertising and managing jobsite marketing needs. As a protector of the DPR Brand, the Marketing Professional will make sure all collateral is aligned with company-wide branding and templates.
Get work—Work with the pursuit teams to coordinate and develop Qualifications Packages, RFP Responses and Interview Presentations / Materials:
- Work alongside the project pursuit team to develop a project-specific, cohesive message.
- Clearly communicate the information, deliverables and content needed from the pursuit team, including associated deadlines.
- Work with the pursuit team lead to identify marketing deliverable deadlines (i.e. when drafts are expected, review time needed, etc.)
- Coordinate and bring all content and materials in a single, cohesive document or presentation.
- Work with Business Developer or Core Market Lead to develop any pre-sell materials.
- Oversees the integrity and consistency of corporate identity standards in all materials produced by the Dallas Business Unit.
Do work—Coordinate, capture and develop Business Unit specific content and materials that help build a consistent and positive brand image and support DPR's key messages and business objectives.
- Develop project specific stories and content that illustrate DPR's technical expertise and leadership both within the Business Unit and nationally
- Maintain and update project information in the CRM system and ensure consistency throughout all materials
- Create and order jobsite signage consistent with DPR branding standards
- Assist with events
- Design and develop advertising for local publications
- Generate and send out internal e-blasts (i.e. project win announcements)
Take Care of People—Collaborate with and support fellow marketers and pursuit teams in developing marketing materials:
- Work with teams from different departments to coordinate pursuit efforts
- Support fellow marketing team members for even distribution of workload
- Be a strong internal and external ambassador for the marketing group and protector of the brand, helping others better understand the strategic importance of marketing
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong graphic design and layout skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred
- Available for minimal travel
- 8+ years of proposal-writing experience in the A/E/C industry