Exceptional career opportunity for an early-career Marketing talent to grow within the Marketing Operations team of a Global tech leader.
You are a self-starter who excels at finding innovative ways of improving business outcomes through technology.
· Administer, update and maintain data reporting structure and workflows in SFDC and Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua).
· You bring demonstrated track record of success in improving processes in SFDC, Eloqua, or other related CRM systems.
· Collaborate closely with marketing, sales operations, and SFDC administrators to improve processes and enhance functionality in MarTech stack.
· Assist with database maintenance and other data management related activities.
· Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development request
· Ongoing support of data strategy initiatives including data structure, database continuity and growth and segmentation
· Work with our operations leaders to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
· Assist in training of new users
· Effectively act as the liaison between marketing users and the internal Salesforce development teams
· Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
· Monitor and consistently improve lead scoring and lead flow
· 2+ years of experience in Marketing Operations function in a tech company environment
· Working knowledge of Marketing Automation system, preferably Eloqua, Pardot, or Marketo
· Strong understanding of modern marketing processes and technology capabilities around the following areas: Marketing Workflow, Lead Management and Engagement, Platform Integrations, and Data Management
· Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and integrated MarTech systems
· Intermediate understanding of SFDC, with the ability to build formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of similar complexity
· Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
· Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Valid through: 12/10/2021