Marketing Operations Project Manager
We are looking for a services-oriented marketing project manager to join the Web team at Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company. This is a unique opportunity to work with our talented in-house creative and web teams and industry experts, in an organization that values customer first, customer last.
You will work closely with Web development team, Portfolio Marketing and Global Marketing Teams, as well as in-house Creative teams and agencies to execute and deliver on marketing plans and initiatives. You are accustomed to providing direction and managing stakeholder expectations, can efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects and organize various cross-functional projects with great attention to detail, and assist with process and documentation development.
Our perfect team member is highly motivated, a creative problem-solver, and relentless in their desire to deliver quality results. You are hungry for continual improvement and streamlining of your appointed tasks, and are extremely detail-oriented. You are capable, independent, self-motivated, and operate effectively in a similarly self-starting environment.
- Coordinate operational readiness and product launch activities.
- Own projects from beginning to end, while juggling many supporting responsibilities under tight deadlines.
- Develop strong internal relationships with other functions to collaborate on marketing initiatives to meet our business goals.
- Be resourceful in identifying and executing new projects.
- Review, champion and comply with the company brand identity and communication tone across all outbound marketing materials.
- Support the global marketing team with ad-hoc requests and projects as needed.
- Manage administrative responsibilities as they arise, such as: document and communicate system infrastructure, project plans and processes, reconcile program spend to the planned budget, project efficiency and performance reports, etc.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in direct marketing, communications, or creative agency
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- High-level knowledge of web development and marketing activities and processes.
- Excellent written/oral and communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; ability to work as part of a team, cross-functionally, with external vendors and internal clients to establish and meet shared organizational goals.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
- Adept and practiced project management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and quick learner with an ability to operate independently.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.