Job Description - Marketing Operations-Product Manager (1700000646)
Marketing Operations-Product Manager - 1700000646
Lead a cross functional team thru a defined new product development process. Effectively work in a fast pace environment while ensuring all product launches align with defined sensory standards. Manage discontinued product/packaging process with excellence to minimize WEI exposure. Execute CI initiatives that drive out waste and/or increase efficiencies for products manufactured at WEI.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Effectively lead a cross functional team through the defined new product development process to deliver sustainable product launches, allowing WEI to achieve financial metrics.
- Work in a fast pace environment with direct interface with WEI brand managers, sales force, customer partnerships and agencies to meet corporate objectives. Maintains professional relationship demands with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for executing CI initiatives that drive out waste and/or increase efficiencies for products manufactured at WEI (ie. mix consolidation, ingredient optimization, plant feasibility).
- Manage discontinued product/packaging process (run out plans, product optimization action, discontinued items, and etc.) to minimize E&O exposure when product life cycle is deemed complete. Work through secondary market as needed.
- Effectively manage the sensory standards defined by brand managers/customers, ensuring consistent quality for products produced at WEI. Work directly with brand managers/customers/internal support teams for product specification changes.
- Supports Sr. Director of Marketing Operations in the commercialization of corporate initiatives in order to achieve overall corporate strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or Marketing.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience required.
- Knowledge of the overall WEI business strategies in order to build alignment within cross functional partners to commercialize products.
- Ability to effectively develop and lead high performing teams. Ability to lead, influence and manage change.