Are you a marketing operations guru who has the technical, analytical and collaboration skills to make an advanced marketing tech stack run like a well-oiled machine?
Our Marketing Operations Manager will streamline end-to-end marketing and sales experiences by improving the scalability, automation and integration of our systems and processes. With expert knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce and experience implementing and reporting on campaigns, you will be the go-to person for all things marketing operations. You will be an ideal fit for the team if you bring a hands-on, collaborative, flexible and motivational approach with the ability to both oversee and execute projects while delivering against deadlines.
What you'll do
Operationalize Programs to Engage Prospects and Customers
- Act as marketing technology expert to the business, listening to the needs of stakeholders to understand what they are trying to accomplish and offer smart, measurable solutions.
- Implement automated marketing campaigns, nurture programs, and customer communication across our business units.
- Build marketing automation programs that align with the lead life cycle and sales processes.
- Provide reporting and campaign analytics to optimize programs and measure program success.
- Manage and optimize database elements — program list selection, email development (content from program managers), testing and approval process, overall database health.
- Manage outreach and data tools used by MDRs, including training, troubleshooting, optimizing and implementing new features.
Lead Marketing Automation Process and Collaboration With Sales and Across Teams
- Work closely with sales operations to manage lead and opportunity life cycles and to maintain and improve database health.
- Work closely with sales operations to ensure seamless integration with CRM and other systems in the technology stack.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place for data cleanliness and synchronization.
Marketing Reporting and Analytics
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on key marketing metrics. Recommend corrective actions and improvements when necessary.
- Create Salesforce dashboards and reports to support sales and marketing teams.
Who you are
- Creative leader with technical acumen
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role
- Experience with Marketo
- Understand business process development and improvement initiatives, including data analysis, mining and warehousing, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies
- Analytical with a natural curiosity to test, measure, learn and continuously improve
- Ability to operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization in a collaborative way